Passengers are not allowed to enter. This does not apply to:
1. All passengers arriving at Dubai (DXB) must provide printed medical certificate (soft copies not allowed) with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. This does not apply to:
PCR test must have been taken at most 48 hours from the time of collecting the sample before departure of the flight to Dubai (DXB). The certificate must be in Arabic or English only (No Handwritten Reports) and must be issued by the laboratory approved by the departure country. It is recommended to have a QR-code on the certificate confirming its authenticity.
- Passengers might be requested to undergo a PCR test upon arrival in Dubai and self-quarantine until a negative test result is released to the passenger. In the event the passenger is tested positive, then such passenger shall follow the guidelines issued by the relevant Health Authority in the Emirate of Dubai.
Note - Passengers entering Dubai (DXB) from Argentina, Botswana, Burundi, Cameroon, Chad, Colombia, Congo, Congo (Dem. Rep.), Egypt, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Iran, Iraq, Kenya, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Mauritania, Mexico, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Russian Fed., Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Zambia or Zimbabwe must have a printed negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken at most 48 hours before departure of the last direct flight to United Arab Emirates. This does not apply to:
2. Passengers arriving at Dubai:
All travelers arriving to Dubai holders of any kind of Visit Visa (tourism, long visit, short visit, multiple-entry visit etc.) are subject to medical screening, must hold a return/onward ticket.
Passengers traveling as tourists arriving at Dubai must have health insurance.
All passengers entering Dubai (DXB) from Azerbaijan are subject to medical screening and COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival and may be quarantined until receive the test results.
3. For Transit Passenger(s), travelling via Dubai the rules/conditions governing entry at the final destination of the transit passenger(s) shall be applicable.
4. The above requirements are provided by a third-party source and subject to change without prior notice. Please check the IATA Travel Centre before your flight to get the latest updates on the requirements at the country you are travelling from and arriving to.