Entry rules to Israel
1. Passengers are not allowed to transit through Israel.
2. Passengers must have health insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses. This does not apply to:
- nationals of Israel;
- residents of Israel with an A1-A5 or B1 visa;
- passengers who have started their journey in Ukraine.
3. The above requirements are provided by a third-party source and subject to change without prior notice. Please check the IATA Travel Centre before your flight to get the latest updates on the requirements at the country you are travelling from and arriving to - - https://corona.health.gov.il/en/directives/air-travel-covid19-israel/ and https://corona.health.gov.il/en/country-status/ . More COVID-19 related information can be found at https://corona.health.gov.il/en/