Travelling to Turkey during COVID-19 pandemic
Passengers and airline crew are subject to medical screening.
Please note that in accordance with the guide published by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation, certain flight restrictions apply for arrivals to Turkey. Passengers are required to obey the conditions below for a healthy and safe flight.
• All passengers are required to wear masks at the airport and during the flights.
• All passengers must complete the passenger information form when arriving to Turkey.
• All passengers will undergo a medical examination and those showing symptoms will have tests performed.
• Passengers with a positive test result will take medical treatment.
• Passengers arriving from Afghanistan and Bangladesh, are not allowed to enter.