Entry rules to Israel
1. Passengers are not allowed to transit through Israel.
2. Passengers must complete an "Entry Statement" at most 48 hours before departure of the last direct flight to Israel at https://corona.health.gov.il/en/flights/ . They will receive an electronic approval from the Ministry of Health. They will receive an electronic approval from the Ministry of Health and a Green Pass which must be presented before boarding.
3. Passengers must have health insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals of Israel;
- residents of Israel with an A1-A5 or B1 visa;
- passengers who have started their journey in Ukraine.
4. The above requirements are provided by a third-party source and subject to change without prior notice. Please check the IATA Travel Centre before your flight to get the latest updates on the requirements at the country you are travelling from and arriving to - - https://corona.health.gov.il/en/directives/air-travel-covid19-israel/ and https://corona.health.gov.il/en/country-status/ . More COVID-19 related information can be found at https://corona.health.gov.il/en/