1. All passengers entering or transiting through Iran must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
The test result must be in English or approved by an Iranian consulate.
This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years.
2. Passengers must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate in English showing that they were:
Vaccines accepted are AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience), AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covishield, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm, Sinovac and Sputnik V.
The certificate must have a QR code for passengers traveling to Isfahan (IFN).
This does not apply to:
3. Passengers could be subject to COVID-19 test upon arrival and quarantine at their own expense
4. Nationals of Iran without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate are subject to COVID-19 test upon arrival at their own expense and to quarantine until test results are ready.
5. Passengers must complete a "Self-declaration Form" before arrival at https://tinyurl.com/2amxzs3u
6. E-visas can be obtained before departure at https://evisa.mfa.ir/en/