Travelling to Germany during COVID-19 pandemic
1. Passengers arriving from China (People's Rep.) are not allowed to enter.
This does not apply to:
- nationals and residents of Germany;
- nationals of Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, Vatican City (Holy See) and EEA Member States;
- immediate family members of nationals of EEA Member States and Switzerland. They must present proof of their family relationship;
- immediate family members of residents of Germany. They must present proof of their family relationship;
- passengers with a residence permit issued by Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, Vatican City (Holy See) or an EEA Member State;
- British nationals with a residence permit issued by Germany before 31 December 2020;
- passengers with a long term "D" visa issued by an EEA Member State or Switzerland;
- residents of Chinese Taipei, Hong Kong (SAR China), Indonesia, Korea (Rep.), Macao (SAR China), and New Zealand. They must have been living in the residence country in the past 6 months;
- military personnel;
- merchant seamen;
- unmarried partners of residents of Germany. They must have a written invitation and a copy of the identity document of the resident in Germany. They must also have a declaration and be able to present proof of their relationship.
2. The above requirements are provided by a third-party source and subject to change without prior notice. Please check the IATA Travel Centre before your flight to get the latest updates on the requirements at the country you are travelling from and arriving to. For more information: