Entry rules to France
1. Passengers whose first embarkation point is China (People's Rep.), Hong Kong (SAR China) or Macao (SAR China) must have:
- negative COVID-19 antigen or PCR test taken at most 48 hours before departure from the first embarkation point
- must have a completed sworn statement obtained at https://cn.ambafrance.org/
- are subject to a COVID-19 test upon arrival and to self-isolation for 7 days if the test result is positive.
This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years.
2. The above requirements are provided by a third-party source and subject to change without prior notice. Please check the IATA Travel Centre before your flight to get the latest updates on the requirements at the country you are travelling from and arriving to.