For the attention of passengers returning to Azerbaijan on special AZAL flights.
In addition to citizens of Azerbaijan, the following persons on the list are allowed on these flights:
• Heads and staff of foreign embassies and consulates accredited in the Republic of Azerbaijan and their family members;
• Foreign citizens, one of whose parents or spouse or children is a citizen of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
• Foreign citizens who have a work permit in Azerbaijan;
• Foreign citizens with a temporary or permanent residence permit in Azerbaijan;
All passengers must have a printed medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 48 hours before departure of flight to Azerbaijan. See full rules here: https://www.azal.az/upload/pdf/Covid-Provisional-rules-EN%20.pdf
QR code on the certificate is desirable, since it allows to get detailed information about the PCR test result more quickly. Thus, passengers who present a certificate with QR code embedded will pass through border control faster, since this unique code will provide full information about their PCR test results. Under the existing requirements, passengers presenting certificates of negative PCR test results for COVID-19 without QR code embedded are expected to undergo a more thorough check. Passengers should note that such check will require additional time to be carried out.
- Where can I test for COVID-19 when travelling from Turkey?
When departing from Turkey, passengers can pass COVID-19 test in one of the “Memorial Sağlık Grubu” clinics or other clinics from the list available on the website of the Ministry of Health of Turkey: https://covid19.saglik.gov.tr/TR-68720/covid-19-yetkilendirilmis-tani-laboratuvarlari-listesi.html
- Where can I test for COVID-19 when travelling from Russia?
- Where can I test for COVID-19 when travelling from UAE?
Aster & Access Clinic Network:
- 1 Aster Clinic Iranian School Road, Karama Dubai 044 400500
- 2 Aster Clinic Naif, Deira Dubai 044 400500
- 3 Aster Clinic Muteena, Deira Dubai 044 400500
- 4 Aster Clinic Discovery Gardens Dubai 044 400500
- 5 Aster Clinic Burdubai Dubai 044 400500
- 6 Aster Clinic Ras Al Khor Dubai 044 400500
- 7 Aster Clinic Al Nahda Dubai 044 400500
- 8 Aster Clinic Al Aweer Dubai 044 400500
- 9 Aster Clinic Aswaaq, Barsha South Dubai 044 400500
- 10 Aster Clinic Abushagara Sharjah 044 400500
- 11 Aster Clinic Al Nahda Sharjah 044 400500
- 12 Aster Clinic Al Nakheel RAK 044 400500
- 13 Aster Clinic Nuaimiah Ajman 044 400500
- 14 Access Clinic DIP 2 Dubai Walk IN
- 15 Access Clinic Sonapur 2 Dubai Walk IN
- 16 Access Clinic Rolla Street Sharjah Walk IN
- 17 Access Clinic Muweilah Sharjah Walk IN
HEALTHHUB CLINICS Network:
- HEALTH HUB CLINIC DISCOVERY GARDEN
Zen Cluster -3 Building - 6, Health Hub Clinic, Discovery Gardens, Dubai
Timings: 9am to 5 pm (Sat – Thursday); Friday – 2.30 pm to 6.30pm
- HEALTH HUB CLINIC INTERNATIONAL CITY
Warsan Building, International City, Dubai
Timings: 9am to 4 pm
- HEALTHHUB CLINIC AL QUSAIS
Manazel Deira Building, Al Nahda Road, Al Qusais
Timings: 8.30 am to 3pm
Health Hub Lynx Building, Shop. No: 6 Dubai Silicon Oasis
Timings: 9am to 3.30 pm
- HEALHHUB DRIVE THROUGH TESTING CENTRE, DFC
Dubai Festival City Mall, Dubai
Timings: 7am to 12am
Tashafi Clinics, Festival Plaza Mall
Dubai South, Dubai
Timings: 10am to 6pm
Only certificates with QR-code accepted, or that is registered through the application ALHOSN UAE.
- ALHOSN mobile app guide:
- Download the AlHosn UAE application in the AppStore, Google Play or for other platforms. The full list is available on the website https://www.alhosnapp.ae/en/home/
- Sign up the application using your phone number (active in the UAE). A one-use password (OTP) will be sent to the number. You also need to enter the Emirates ID for residents or the UID number for tourists (it is indicated on the visa). Tourists should have a copy of their visa with them when passing the PCR-test. For Azerbaijani citizens who issue a visa upon arrival in the UAE, it is necessary to request a unique UID number when passing through passport control at the airport.
- Enter the OTP and verify your account.
- Turn on Bluetooth to complete the sign-up.
- Make sure that your test result is loaded into the app.
- A personal QR-code, combined with the app's color-coding system, helps you determine your health status:
- Green indicates that you have been tested for coronavirus and are not infected.
- Red indicates that your recent coronavirus tests have shown that you are infected with COVID-19 and yo u need to contact health authorities for proper advice.
- Where can I test for COVID-19 when travelling from Ukraine?
- ∙ Median Laboratory - https://median.kiev.ua
∙ CSD Laboratory - https://www.csdlab.ua/
- Where can I test for COVID-19 when travelling from Georgia?
- ∙ Upon departure from Georgia to Azerbaijan on Buta Airways/AZAL flights it is necessary to obtain a certificate of negative coronavirus test in one of the branches of Synevo laboratory (www.synevo.ge) or to provide a certificate of a negative PCR-test result for COVID-19 which contains a QR code (the authenticity of which will be verified on the check-in desks).