1. Each passenger (over the age of 12) registered at AZAL-Miles programme, can create a “Family Account”.
2. To merge into a single “Family account”, main account should be selected, and the request will be sent by that account.
3. Family account includes parents (main account only) spouse and their children.
4. A request for creating a “Family Account” can be sent via a special registration form on the website www.azal.az
5. To create family account, the member (main account) should send the following documents:
For example: if the main account is father, then the following documents are required: copies of foreign passports of the parents, spouse and children. Copies of birth certificates, of father and his children.
6. Confirmation of “Family Account” will be received within 7 working days after sending duly filled-in request.
7. Only travel points are accrued into a single “Family account”, status points are accrued to each member on an individual account.
8. To accrue points, each family member must present his or her membership number while purchasing a ticket or at the check-in counter at the airport.
9. To get reward tickets on AZAL-Miles Programme, it is necessary to present the main account membership number.
10. If you are willing to change the main account selected earlier, you should send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the copies of the documents mentioned above.
11. When adding a new member to a family account, it is necessary to send a request to email@example.com with the copies of the documents confirming family ties (list of required documents are mentioned above).
12. Requests for changes in the family account will be reviewed and processed within 14 working days from the date of sending.