May 3rd, 2021, Baku –Azerbaijan Airlines has started selling air tickets to another city of the Russian Federation – Mineralnye Vody.
Special flights from Baku to and from Mineralnye Vody will be operated on May 30, once a week, on Sundays. Tickets can be purchased on the Airline's official website www.azal.az.
Today, AZAL also operates special flights to the capital of Russia – Moscow.
The Airline has taken all necessary measures to protect its health in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic, and its flights are operated in accordance with the recommendations of the authorities.
Passengers traveling on Baku-Mineralnye Vody flights should:
- have the right to enter the territory of Russia. The entry requirements for the Russian Federation during the COVID-19 pandemic are available on the Airline's website at: https://www.azal.az/en/information/covid-russia
- get a negative COVID-19 test certificate. The list of clinics in Azerbaijan where you can take COVID-19 test is published on the Airline's website: https://www.azal.az/en/information/covid-clinics
Passengers traveling on Mineralnye Vody-Baku should:
- check their right of entry to Azerbaijan. The list of categories of persons who are allowed to enter Azerbaijan is available at: https://www.azal.az/en/information/covid-azerbaijan .
- receive a negative COVID-19 test certificate. It is recommended to have a QR code on the test results which will be verified at the check-in counters.
In accordance with the decision of the Operational Headquarters under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan, all passengers arriving in Baku by these flights will have to self-isolate for two weeks.
Passengers in both directions should:
- ensure that the test result is valid for 48 hours before the flight departure;
- to get acquainted with the special rules of transportation applied by AZAL during the pandemic via the link https://youtu.be/Rbb_I0NsW7U
Press service of CJSC Azerbaijan Airlines