April 19, 2019, Baku – The presentation “Azerbaijan through the eyes of a falcon” of Azerbaijan Airlines, which was recently held in Riyadh, aroused great interest among Arab citizens and tour operators.
As the first result of this major event, AZAL is pleased to announce its partnership with the country's leading tour operator PASHA Travel on a number of charter projects to Saudi Arabia as part of the summer flight schedule for 2019.
In particular, in 2019 PASHA Travel will operate charter flights to three of the six destinations announced at the presentation:
- Baku-Dammam-Baku - on Fridays (starting from June 7);
- Baku-Riyadh-Baku - on Mondays (starting from June 10);
- Baku-Al-Hofuf-Baku - on Sundays (starting from June 9);
It should be recalled that AZAL will also carry out direct flights to the following cities of Saudi Arabia:
- Baku-Jeddah-Baku - on Mondays (starting from April 8);
- Baku-Madinah-Baku - on Wednesdays (starting from June 5);
- Baku-Buraydah (Al-Qassim)-Baku - (flight schedule to be announced later)
It should be noted that successful long-term cooperation bind AZAL and PASHA Travel since 2017. In addition to the new flights to Saudi Arabia, this year joint direct charter flights will also be operated to Tivat (Montenegro) from June 20 to September 12. Air ticket includes free baggage allowance (up to 23 kg) and a full range of cold and hot meals.
Press services of CJSC Azerbaijan Airlines and PASHA Travel