Citizens of Saudi Arabia and holders of a permanent residence permit to enter to the territory of Saudi Arabia need to show following documents:
1. Immune status in (Tawakkalna) application by completing their vaccinations against COVID-19
2. Those who have passed 14 days after their first dose, or those who have recovered from COVID-19 in a period not exceeding 6 months.
For non-residents and first-time visitors:
1) Who have completed 14 days since receiving all doses of the vaccination by an authorized vaccine by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia requires upon arrival that passengers show the proof of vaccination (vaccine certificates for COVID-19 with one of the following vaccines):
- 2 doses of: Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty)
- 2 doses of: AstraZeneca (Covishield, SK Bioscience, Vaxzevria)
- 2 doses of: Moderna (Spikevax)
- 1 dose of: Johnson & Johnson's Janssen
-Sinovac (booster doze of one of 4 shown upper)
2) must register at http://muqeem.sa/#/vaccine-registration/home (and in Tawakkalna app) and submit their personal details within 8 hours after arrival.
3) All non-Saudi passengers, except for passengers under the age of 8, must submit a negative COVID-19 PCR certificate test. The period of the submitted certificate must not exceed 72 hours before boarding.
4) All Non-Saudi’s passengers that have not been vaccinated (or vaccinated Sinopharma or Sinovac without booster doze of Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), AstraZeneca (Covishield, SK Bioscience, Vaxzevria), Moderna (Spikevax) or Johnson & Johnson's Janssen) must book institutional Quarantine package from airline not later than 72 hours before the flight. Please send request to email@example.com
We will reply with package proposal. Only passengers with this package booked will be accepted.
Passengers without Quarantine package will not be accepted for transportation.
5) All Non-Saudi’s passengers who intend on visiting Saudi Arabia should have medical insurance that covers COVID-19 treatment. The insurance should cover the costs of treatment in outpatient clinics, emergencies, and hospitals; including institutional quarantine for a period of up to 14 days.
6) All passengers must register their data in the "Arrival" platform before arriving to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The above requirements are subject to change without prior notice. Please check the IATA Travel Centre website before your flight to get the latest updates on the requirements at the country you are travelling from. Information regarding arriving to Saudi Arabia could be checked via "Tawakkalna" application.