1. All passengers arriving at Dubai (DXB) must provide printed medical certificate (soft copies not allowed) with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. PCR test must have been taken at most 72 hours before departure of the flight to Dubai (DXB). The certificate must be in Arabic or English only (No Handwritten Reports) and must be issued by the laboratory approved by the departure country. It is recommended to have a QR-code on the certificate confirming its authenticity. This does not apply to:
• nationals of United Arab Emirates;
• passengers younger than 12 years;
All passengers entering Dubai (DXB) from Azerbaijan are subject to a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival.
2. All travelers arriving to Dubay holder of any kind of Visit Visa (tourism, long visit, short visit, multiple-entry visit etc.) must hold a return/onward ticket.
3. UAE residents arriving to DXB:
Residents of United Arab Emirates with a Golden Residence Card or a residency visa returning to Dubai (DXB) must have a GDRFA approval obtained before departure at https://smart.gdrfad.gov.ae/Smart_OTCServicesPortal/ReturnPermitServiceForm.aspx .
You can check the validity of your visa at this website.
If you hold a valid residence visa issued by any other emirate, you will need to confirm your entry/re-entry to the UAE at uaeentry.ica.gov.ae before booking your flight. If you do not confirm your entry/re-entry to the UAE, you will not be accepted for travel. You can check the validity of your visa at this website. Passenger also must download and register “COVID-19 DXB Smart App” before arriving at DXB.
Nationals of United Arab Emirates entering Dubai (DXB) or Al Maktoum (DWC) are subject to a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival.
4. Tourists arriving at DXB
Passengers arriving at Dubai (DXB) also must have health insurance, must register “COVID-19 DXB Smart App” before or after arriving at Dubai. Note that upon arrival in Dubai, you may be randomly selected to take a retest and then quarantined until you receive the test results.
5. Passengers transiting through Dubai (DXB) or Al Maktoum (DWC) from Afghanistan, Angola, Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malta, Moldova (Rep.), Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar, Nigeria, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russian Fed., Rwanda, Senegal, Slovakia, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Zambia or Zimbabwe must have a printed negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure of the last direct flight to United Arab Emirates. The test result must be in Arabic or English and must be issued by an approved laboratory listed onhttps://screening.purehealth.ae or a laboratory accredited by the departure country.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals of United Arab Emirates;
- passengers younger than 12 years;
6. All passengers departing from Dubai (DXB) must present at check-in desk medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. Alternatively, passengers can download the ALHOSN mobile app (link to download). which will upload information about their test result. You need to download this app to your smartphone in advance and make sure that the test results have been received and are available in the app. Taking into account possible technical problems, the passengers are advised to receive certificates with QR codes printed on them. A list of laboratories that provide the certificates with QR code is given at the end of the page. The PCR test must be completed 48 hours before the flight departure from Dubai (DXB).
The above requirements are subject to change without prior notice. Please check the IATA Travel Centre website before your flight to get the latest updates on the requirements at the country you are travelling from and arriving to.
List of laboratories providing PCR tests in UAE
Aster & Access Clinic Network:
HEALTHHUB CLINICS Network (Toll Free number: 8002344):
Zen Cluster -3 Building - 6, Health Hub Clinic, Discovery Gardens, Dubai
Timings: 9am to 5 pm (Sat – Thursday); Friday – 2.30 pm to 6.30pm
Warsan Building, International City, Dubai
Timings: 9am to 4 pm
Manazel Deira Building, Al Nahda Road, Al Qusais
Timings: 8.30 am to 3pm
Health Hub Lynx Building, Shop. No: 6 Dubai Silicon Oasis
Timings: 9am to 3.30 pm
Dubai Festival City Mall, Dubai
Timings: 7am to 12am
Tashafi Clinics, Festival Plaza Mall
Dubai South, Dubai
Timings: 10am to 6pm
It is recommended to have a QR code on the certificate. The presence of such a code will help speed up the passage of formalities at the arrival airport
The above requirements are subject to change without prior notice.