Entry rules to Iran
1. All passengers entering or transiting through Iran must have:
- negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test result must be in English or approved by an Iranian consulate; or
- a COVID-19 vaccination certificate in English showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to arrival. Vaccines accepted are AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience), AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covishield, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm, Sinovac and Sputnik V. The certificate must have a QR code for passengers traveling to Isfahan (IFN).
This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years.
2. Passengers could be subject to COVID-19 test upon arrival and quarantine at their own expense.
3. The above requirements are subject to change without notice. Before flying, please visit the IATA Travel Center website for the latest information on the requirements of the countries you are departing from and arriving to.